By MaryEllen Tribby
"Oh, I have wanted to start my own business for years."
This was a comment I heard the other night from one of the moms at Delanie's softball game. All I could think was that if I had a penny for every time I heard that phase . . .
I had to ask this mom, "Sandy," what she did and what kind of business she wanted to start.
Here's the story . . .
Sandy is a veterinarian's assistant. She works over 40 hours a week and has one 8-year-old daughter. She loves working with the animals but does not enjoy working with the veterinarian. As a matter of fact she actually said that he was so nasty that she hates going to work each day. She wants to quit her job, but her family needs the money.
When I asked her how long she had been working with him, she replied six years!
Yikes - I can't even imagine working in these conditions.
Think about it. Sandy spends over 40 hours a week hating her job. And that is the 40 hours a week she is actually at the animal hospital. Think about all the hours that disgust, frustration and sadness carries over.
She was talking about it at her daughter's softball game. I am sure she discusses it while out with her husband or visiting family and talking with her girlfriends.
But the really sad part is that her disgust, frustration and sadness does not stop with Sandy. It works its way down to everyone she comes in contact with including her beautiful 8-year-old Ashley.
When I asked her why she doesn't start her own business, she said she did not know what kind of business she could possibly start since her only experience was being a vet's assistant 19 years.
I knew I had to help.
First I explained the pure fact that she had 19 years experience in one of the best markets in the world. And when you coupled that with the fact that digital publishing was one of the fastest growing business models around, success was almost undeniable.
When I further explained the power of digital publishing and how I had a world renowned, easy-to-use course that could teach her EVERYTHING she needed to know - she literally had tears in her eyes.
I told her about my many, many students that have had tremendous success with my Inbox Empire program, including Kelly.
Just read the email I received from Kelly:Subject: Inbox Empire
From: "Kelly Tanguay"
Date: Sat, March 30, 2013 2:48 pm
To: "MaryEllen Tribby"
Priority: Normal Dear MaryEllen, I purchased Inbox Empire in February 2012, and I've had unbelievable success. I wanted to update you on my progress. My story... I saw you speak in January of 2012, which is when I first learned about Inbox Empire and was introduced to your work. I was at one of the lowest points in my life, and seeing your presentation literally changed everything for me. First, I Quit My Job!
- I Bought Inbox Empire in Feb 2012
- Launched weekly newsletter on April 20, 2012
- I was spending about 6 hours/week running the newsletter by myself. I was making enough money to quit my job by October 2012!
- My Partner Was Able To Quit His Job Too!
- My partner of 5 years is a business analyst, and because of the amount of profit my newsletter has been making, we decided to start paying him a salary and he recently was able to quit his job, too, to help me full-time with the non-writing aspects of the newsletter.
- Now my partner and I are free to live and travel wherever we want, we're making more money than we ever have before, and we're working just a few hours a week.
- I'm making more money than I've ever made in my life even though I presently only spend about 10 hours/week on my newsletter. This has been the most enjoyable "job" I've ever had. I feel like I'm living a dream. I love writing about my topic, reading about what's going on in my field, and making new relationships with experts who have been beyond delighted to be featured as panelists.
- My list has already grown to 17,384 and is growing by 150+ new subscribers a day!
- The best part is I can focus my full energy into improving the website and serving this community I'm passionate about. I can't believe this is my full-time "job" now!
- Before I got started with Inbox Empire, I had okay traffic to my website, but I couldn't think of any way to monetize it. The ads on the website were barely making enough money to pay for the hosting and domain fees. I was basically running a public service website in my spare time because I'm passionate about the topic and wanted to share what I've learned with other people in the field. Inbox Empire showed me how to monetize the traffic we were getting, and as a side effect, also dramatically increasing the traffic.
- This month *last year*, before the launch of our newsletter, our website had 50,175 visits and 38,249 unique visitors.
- This month *this year* our website had 317,672 visits and 208,760 unique visitors to the site. That's a massive increase in traffic which I believe is almost solely based on our weekly inbox magazine.
- This increase in traffic has allowed us to spread our message to more people than we ever thought possible.
This is just one of hundreds of emails I have received regarding my Inbox Empire Program.
The word has spread so fast that I have other publishers asking me if they can offer this program to their communities. And guess what? That happens tomorrow.
And because one bonus of this program is that you get to speak with me LIVE twice a month (I know crazy) and ask me anything regarding your business, I can only allow a certain amount of folks in the program at a time. So I wanted to give you a heads up.
No one should hate his or her job. No one should be talking about how miserable they are while at their kids sporting event, or their child's school play, or out having a nice dinner with their spouse. Life is too damn short!
So if you have been yearning to start a business but are confused, overwhelmed or scared about the thousands of programs out there, I encourage you to look at Inbox Empire right now.
I show you exactly how I run Working Moms Only step by step. I am virtually holding your hand all the way.
The bottom line is now there is a way for you to start a business and finally have the financial and personal freedom you have been craving for years.
And if you have been with Working Moms Only for a while, well you know better than anyone - my life is pretty darn sweet!
Check it out now because once I open this up tomorrow, there may not be room if you wait and I do not want you to miss out.
And after this go around, I most likely will not open up this course for ANOTHER year.
P.S. - This really is the "NO EXCUSE ZONE".