By MaryEllen Tribby
"Oh, I have wanted to start my own business for years."
This was a comment I heard the other night from one of the moms at Delanie's softball game. All I could think was that if I had a penny for every time I heard that phrase . . .
I had to ask this mom "Sandy" what she did and what kind of business she wanted to start.
Here's the story . . .
Sandy is a Veterinarian's assistant. She works 40 hours a week and has one 8-year-old daughter. She loves working with the animals but does not enjoy working with the Veterinarian. As a matter of fact, she actually said that he was so nasty that she hates going to work each day. She wants to quit her job, but her family needs the money.
When I asked her how long she had been working with him, she replied six years!
Yikes - I can't even imagine working in these conditions.
Think about it. Sandy spends 40 hours a week hating her job. And, that is the 40 hours a week she is actually at the animal hospital. Think about all the hours that disgust, frustration and sadness carries over into the rest of her life.
She was talking about it at her daughter's softball game. I am sure she discusses it while out with her husband or visiting family and talking with her girl friends.
But the really sad part is that her disgust, frustration and sadness does not stop with Sandy. It works its way down to everyone she comes in contact with, including her beautiful 8-year-old Ashley.
When I asked her why she doesn't start her own business, she said she did not know what kind of business she could possibly start. That her only experience was being a Vet's assistant for 19 years.
I knew I had to help.
First, I pointed out the pure fact that she had 19 years experience in one of the best markets in the world. And, explained that when you couple that with digital publishing, one of the fastest growing business models around, that success was almost undeniable.
When I further explained the power of digital publishing and how she could use it to create a business around her experience AND that I had a course that could teach her EVERYTHING she needed to know - she literally had tears in her eyes.
I told her about my many, many students that have had tremendous success with my Inbox Empire program, including Kelly.
Just read the email I recently received from Kelly.
I purchased Inbox Empire in February 2012, and I've had unbelievable success. I wanted to update you on my progress (feel free to use this information however you'd like).
I saw you speak in January of 2012 (in Austin), which is when I first learned about Inbox Empire and was introduced to your work.
I was at one of the lowest points in my life, and seeing your presentation literally changed everything for me.
First, I Quit My Job!
• I Bought Inbox Empire in Feb 2012
• Launched weekly newsletter on April 20, 2012
• I was spending about 6 hours/week running the newsletter by myself. I was making enough money to quit my job by October 2012!
My Partner Was Able To Quit His Job Too!
• My partner of 5 years is a business analyst, and because of the amount of profit my newsletter has been making, we decided to start paying him a salary and he recently was able to quit his job, too, to help me full-time with the non-writing aspects of the newsletter
• Now, my partner and I are free to live and travel wherever we want, we're making more money than we ever have before, and we're working just a few hours/week
• I'm making more money than I've ever made in my life even though I presently only spend about 10 hours/week on my newsletter. This has been the most enjoyable "job" I've ever had. I feel like I'm living a dream. I love writing about my topic, reading about what's going on in my field, and making new relationships with experts who have been beyond delighted to be featured as panelists.
• List has already grown to 17,384 and is growing by 150+ new subscribers a day!
• The best part is I can focus my full energy into improving the website and serving this community I'm passionate about. I can't believe this is my full-time "job" now!
Traffic to our website
• Before I got started with Inbox Empire, I had okay traffic to my website, but I couldn't think of any way to monetize it. The ads on the website were barely making enough money to pay for the hosting and domain fees. I was basically running a public service website in my spare time because I'm passionate about the topic and wanted to share what I've learned with other people in the field. Inbox Empire showed me how to monetize the traffic we were getting, and as a side effect, also dramatically increasing the traffic.
• This month *last year*, before the launch of our newsletter, our website had 50,175 visits and 38,249 unique visitors.
• This month *this year* our website had 317,672 visits and 208,760 unique visitors to the site. That's a massive increase in traffic which I believe is almost solely based on our weekly inbox magazine.
• This increase in traffic has allowed us to spread our message to more people than we ever thought possible
What I'm doing now . . .
I'm a little ashamed to admit that I haven't really been doing much reporting or tracking since the beginning.
When I saw you re-released Inbox Empire earlier this year, that was a kick in the butt for me. I decided it was time for me to go through it again because I know I'm leaving a lot of money on the table by not testing anything.
I'm implementing all the tracking and testing you recommend.
Even though I was only doing maybe 1/3 or 1/2 of what you recommend in the program, I still got better results than my wildest dreams.
I know that now that I'm implementing all the missing pieces (with the help of my partner who was able to quit his job to pursue this full-time), I will take my profits to the next level.
All my success has been through affiliate marketing. I will be releasing my first info product with my own affiliate program by this summer, followed by many more info products after that.
People write in every day, asking me to release a product. I can't believe I'm actually making money by helping so many people.
Thank you for everything that you've done for my family and me. I know that life is going to continue to get better and better, and I am infinitely grateful to you and what you've made possible for us.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
This is just one of hundreds of emails I have received regarding my Inbox Empire Program.
And, the word has spread so fast that other publishers have asked me if they can offer this program to their communities. And, tomorrow that happens.
Tomorrow, enrollment opens for a new Inbox Empire course and several other publishers will share this opportunity with their communities.
Since one bonus of this program is that you get to speak with me LIVE twice a month (I know, crazy) and ask me anything regarding your business, I can only allow a certain amount of folks in the program at a time. So, I wanted to give you a heads up.
No one should hate their job. No one should be talking about how miserable they are while at their kid's sporting event, or their child's school play, or out having a nice dinner with their spouse. Life is too damn short!
So, if you have been yearning to start a business but are confused, overwhelmed or scared about the thousands of programs out there, I encourage you to look at Inbox Empire right now.
I show you exactly how I run Working Moms Only step by step. I am virtually holding your hand all the way.
The bottom line - now there is a way for you to start a business and finally have the financial and personal freedom you have been craving for years.
And if you have been with Working Moms Only for a while, well you know better than anyone - my life is pretty darn sweet!
Check it out now because once I open this up tomorrow, there may not be room and I do not want you to miss out.
And after this goes around, I most likely will not open up this course for ANOTHER few months.